Tuesday, November 07, 2006

A Short Post

Wow... the family hasn't given me much space lately, and the fact that Jordan's laptop hasn't been working of late doesn't help. I switched to his computer, because its much less unusual to find a dog in his room (where the laptop is) on a computer, than in the office... I think ahead on these things...

I'm going to review my last post, and figure out where to start up again...

Ok. As I was saying, my family came in this green van, to pick up their new puppy. I was of course, glad to see them, but maybe not as happy looking as I should have been. That strange daughter was looming around the corner, and I wasn't going to let my defenses down. People tend to get their laughs at my expense... its kind of a sad part of my life.

Once Jonathan had finished signing all of these papers, the family was ready to take me home. Where home was, I didn't know, but I was soon to find out. We (including myself) piled into their car, and I was deposited next to Jonathan on the back bench. He put me on top of some towels, which didn't really make sense. Later on, I learned that this was to keep the seat clean, but the implications derived from that reason, lead me to believe that the towels must have been for looks. Once I found a way to get comfortable (which took some time) I fell asleep.

Jolted by the bumpy gravel driveway, my eyelids slowly opened, as the car turned off the highway onto a private road. Suddenly, I felt very ill. It may have been the winding and weaving of the car, or the brownies I sneaked before leaving the breeder's, but I my tummy started convulsing. With my usual calm, I spilled the contents of my stomach on the seat, and assumed Jonathan (who was sitting next to me) would find the matter to be just as un-alarming. Instead, he started yelling about 'throw up' and pushing me over like I had the plague, I had just begun falling asleep, and wasn't pleased with this interruption, however, Jonathan calmed down (I'm not sure what his problem was in the first place) and cleaned up the mess.

Not long after this traumatic event (only a couple of minutes), we pulled up to a house, and the car stopped. It was late, and dark, and winter... so I was not able to see the house very well, but the family seemed happy enough to arrive, and I went along with them.

Chippy wants to bite my ear, and that makes it rely hared to spel rite... gota run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home